Wednesday, June 14, 2006

#Unconditional #Love
She stayed awake all night,
my incessant howling wasn’t the cause.
It was my discomfort that stole her peace.
‘She’ is my lovely ma.
‘She’ is unconditional love.

He listened to my harsh words in silence.
The next morn he flashed me a smile,
as if I had been the sweetest child around.
‘He’ is my resilient pa.
‘He’ is unconditional love.

She laughs when I’m happy
She cries when I’m sad
She hates those I dislike and loves all I like
‘She’ is my sweet, little sis.
‘She’ is unconditional love.

I’m the most beautiful woman around,
when he looks at me with those big, green eyes,
even when I’m sporting a moustache.
‘He’ is my handsome hubby.
‘He’ is unconditional love.




3 comments:

± said...

beautiful...
really nice.
you know how to churn a gamut of thoughts into a few insightful words.
awesome...cheers

Revati Upadhya said...

nice. simply touching. nicely put.

TheExperimentalMom said...

so very true!